Tuesday, October 2, 2007


Hi! I's Pickle!

I's gettin' furry big. Mom says I eet like a horse and now I can jump on the bed and bother her allllll night.

If you lookit my before pictures and my now pictures, you can see a BIG difference!

Mom says my co-Mom (her friend she found me with) is moving in a couple of weeks and then I getta go live with her. Mom's furry sad but she told her friend if she ever needed to give me back she'll always take me.

(I has laser eyes!)

In ofur news, Mom got bitten by a camel. I swear! She was at a petting zoo and the camel got impatient and didn't want Mom to feed the other camel. So it ate Mom!

Mom thinks it's kinda funny (even though it hurts) 'cause how many people can say that?

5 comments:

Daisy said...

Hi Pickle! You sure are growing up to be a big kitty. Good job!

I never knew anybody who got bited by a camel before. I think camels might be kind of bad.

Cindy Garber Iverson said...

Yay! Pickle is growing and looking so healthy, strong, and wonderful feline beautiful. Lick your Mommy's camel wound and tell her it really is a great "battle scar" to tell stories about for the rest of her life. Cindy at Rosehaven Cottage

Mickey's Musings said...

You are getting bigger,and still so cute.I have never seen a real camel before.They are big!I hope her hand is better :(

Lux said...

Wow, you sure do have some pretty whiskers!

I'm sorry the camel ate your mom.

Forty Paws said...

Wow Pickle! You are getting large!!!

Maw used to volunteer at the Dallasss Zoo, and she worked in the large mammal barn and got thrown by an elephant. The elephant didn't like it that Maw always gave the smaller elephant treats and so she trunked her one day when she got too close to the barriers. Scared the holy h-e-double hockey sticks outta Maw!!!

Luf, Us