Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Yay for memes!



P: We's been tagged by my nose twin, Jimmy Joe, for this cool meme! We's both gonna do it, so here we go.

1. Link to your tagger and post these rules
2. Write some facts about yourself: some random, some weird, some just plain fun.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them)
4. Let those 7 people know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.

The challenge is to keep it interesting without making the reader think “Um, too much information…”

P: Here's mine.
1) Mom got me when I was abandoned by a man who ran me over. He brought me to the vet clinic she worked at, said he was going to get money, and never came back for me. I was four months old.

2) I's very sensitive about my furchin. You know, saddlebag, hanging fat pouch...you've all seen it. Well, I don't like for mine to be touched.

3) Speaking of my furchin, I've got the pinkest man-nipples around! They're almost red. Is that too much information? I don't know.

4) I have three different meows: one when I'm chasing bugs, one when I wants attentions, and one when I want foods.

5) My fur is sort of soft but sort of course at the same time. Mom's never felt anything like it before.

6) I have a little white spot right smack on the top of my back. Mom says it's how she'll 'dentify me if I ever go missing. I hope not!

7) One of the things I do most is when Mom is at the computer, I'll walk back and forth over her from the table behind her to the desk to the table to the desk...a million times. It makes her CRAZY!

T: And now mine!
1) I's naked now 'cause Mom's been trying for several months to get rid of my 'ringworm'...I don't really know what that is but it stoled my furs.

2) I will talk to anybody. Mom, guests, my reflection...it doesn't matter.

3) I can't stand cats outside my house. I've bitten Mom once, her best friend once, and Grandma three times when I notice another cat outside.

4) I will stop and pose for pictures. You get the flashy box out, I'll sit there for however long you want to take pictures of me.

5) I have lots and lots of freckles! On my nose and my lips.

6) Sometimes when I'm in the litterbox, I'll start peein' before I'm done diggin' so as I'm turning around, I pee on the wall behind the box. Oops.

7) I don't like to sleep on the floor. I just won't do it. I have to be up on something, whether it's a chair or table or the piano. You just won't catch me asleep on the floor.


We don't know who hasn't done this yet 'cause most kits we've seen already have! So here's the deal: if you haven't, we tag you!

1 comment:

Chen said...

Jefke: I have pink man nipples too! And I'm very sensitive about my saggy pouch too, thank you very much!